I’m trying to create meaning out of the several interviews I’ve done for my MBA research. It’s on my study room wall just now – trying to group similar themes and see trends. If that doesn’t challenge my creativity, I don’t know what will…
Friendship like the one between mothers and sons.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Friendship (waldina.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: FRIENDSHIP (bopaula.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Friendship (mikehardisty.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Friendship (implicado.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Friendship (taochildseyes.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Friendship (myphotoyear2012.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Friendship II (jayjaysfavorites.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Friendship (thisthatandwhateverelseicanthinkof.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Friendship (theretiringsort.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge:- Friendship (jfb57.wordpress.com)
I realise that many folks showing up on this blog probably think I’m boring. This is fair comment as I’ve done little more than participate in the weekly photo challenges over the past month or so. The thing is: I’m SWAMPED.
For the first time in my life, I have admitted that I’ve set too many wheels in motion all that once. It wasn’t on purpose, I swear to you. My dissertation was inevitable, work challenges are to some degree inevitable and life is (I hope) inevitable. I’m not able to delve into the details but the personal journey I’m on is exciting and exasperating. It could make my heart stop and race at the same time.
My dissertation is very interesting as I go deeper. It has allowed me to find a new love – research. I never thought I had the patience but alas, not knowing what I’ll uncover energises me.
So things are happening but obviously not on my blog. Please be patient with me as I go through these times. I promise to tell you all about it when the time is right.