I’m taking the writing plunge with the National Novel Writing Month this November. As part of my solicitation for motivation, I am running a blog contest! It’s really simple and I know you all can be winners so please read on.
Every day in November, I will write no more than a 100-word summary of that day’s novel writing. If I miss a day, I will write no more than a 200-word summary the day after. In total, there will be between 20 and 30 posts related to NaNoWriMo in November! All you need to do is:
Is this confusing? I hope not. If there are any questions, I’m more than happy to answer these in the comments.
*All comments should include a suggestion for a twist in the tale or just morale support :-).
1 prize of an iTunes gift card ($15 or £15)
2 prizes of a Kohl gift certificate ($10 each)
2 prizes of an Amazon gift certificates ($10 or £10 each)
Contest begins 01 November to 30th November. The winners will be announced on 04 December. And most of all, have fun ‘liking’ :-)!
- I’m taking the writing plunge. Three years later. (thetaskmistress.me)
- National Novel Writing Month (notepadfrenzy.wordpress.com)
- Twelve Days til NANO (herstorycalls.com)
- National Novel Writing Month is NEXT MONTH!! (veronicasrandomness.wordpress.com)
- Prepare for National Novel Writing Month with the Post a Day Challenge (clairedeplume.wordpress.com)
- Murder & 101 other ways to use a tea bag (thetaskmistress.me)